The position is at Regional Level and will be responsible for instituting measures and processes, so as to ensure minimum down time of assets (encompassing HT / LT / FAS / PAS / CCTV / UPS / FF and HVAC systems) installed in the allotted stores, spread over a dispersed area of approx. 12+ L Sft (about 30 stores across various cities) so as to ensure that there is no disruption of store operations.
The candidate will have:
- Good understanding of equipments installed in our stores
- Experience of handling multiple breakdowns across equipment and locations
- Ability to prioritise breakdown resolution
- Ability to guide the Maintenance Team as required
- Ability to manage multiple sites.
- Ability to manage / develop vendor base
- Good communication skills & team leading skills and be willing to travel
Visit stores to identify potential problem areas so as to address them in a planned manner.
Track and monitor resolution of issues reported by Stores.
Track compliance of PM as per maintenance plan
Would be responsible through the Maintenance Managers for all maintenance activities (PM / Breakdown) undertaken in operational.
Institution, Monitoring / tracking of safe working practices at the store level
Vendor Management and negotiation
Coordinate Store handover between Projects and Operations.
Education - BE / Diploma in Electrical Engineering from A/B category institute with a good academic record.
Experience - 12/ 15 Years of Experience in the field of Electrical Maintenance with a large organization in a team leading position. Experience in Retail / Hospitals / Hospitality sector would be preferable. He will have good stability in previous employments.