* Lead the technical strategy and landscaping for web applications under the regulatory application platform.
* Ensure teams follow the procedures and policies to facilitate multi-site development and enable efficient delivery across multiple project phases.
* Provide direction and technical expertise in the design, development, testing and implementation stages and review the completed work effectively.
* Able to make quick decisions and solve technical problems to provide an efficient environment for project implementation.
* Able to work independently and / or as a team, based on the circumstances.
* Expected to get involved in hands-on development.
* Challenge others to develop as leaders while serving as a role model.
* Inspire coworkers to attain goals and pursue excellence.
* Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change.
* Manage a team of analysts and developers at offshore and near-shore.
* Manage communication of progress/status both with users as well as the core team; escalate issues as necessary.
* Develop the high level plan and schedule with well-defined milestones/iterative releases for the entire year.
* Plan the release book of work and manage the end to end delivery of solutions by coordinating and tracking development progress with both internal and external teams.
* Partner with shared components team to deliver effective technology solutions.
* Assess the quality of releases through monitoring of incoming bugs and code changes to identify quality issues and trends.
* Develop tools and processes to improve software engineering productivity.
* Ensure technical teams are contributing to our code library.
* Owns the development lifecycle and is responsible for managing technical risks throughout the project.
* Bachelor's degree (in science, computers, information technology or engineering)
* Candidate should be willing to work late in the evening India time on need basis in order to interact with US onshore team and to meet urgent requests by Clients.