1. Responsible for building/running an operations team consist of people with strong communication and analytical skills.
2. Creating/Strengthening processes for efficient gathering and dissemination of information.
3. Setting and Maintaining standards, Adherence to Service level agreements (SLAs) and driving efficiency in the process considering all stakeholders in the business.
4. To possess strong & effective communication skills and will have the ability to manage operational/administrative & HR issues besides Operational workload.
5. Should effectively manage escalations of complex problems and identify, evaluate and report technical and/or operational resolutions to the sister offices.
6. Should handle all cross-border requests effectively to ensure timely delivery of data/information, as applicable & ensuring all quality requirements.
7. May also be needed to participate in marketing activities and preparation of proposals for new engagement opportunities.
8. Overall responsible to ensure relevant fulfillment of the revenue targets for the processes like SER, NSIC, DV, etc. and driving Process Improvements & Cost Control related initiatives.
9. Driving Data & Operations initiatives for D&B India within the broad framework 2013 2015 Plan formulated by D&B Global Data Strategy Team.
10. Driving development of New Products / Rating Methodology, IT Solutions, Improvements in Existing Products / Rating Methodology or identifying new lines of business for RMS
11. Attending pre deal closure sales calls with clients and the respective Accounts Manager so as to explain the product and/or suggest the level of customization possible along with client calls for other business purposes
12. Co-ordination with IT, Sales, HR, Finance other SBU teams,Business Partners, Sister Offices, etc. to achieve Business Objectives and overall organizational objectives and ensure speedy closure of issues
13. As a key part of the Bid team, co-ordinating with global markets, global operations and account managers / leaders and internal SBUs for in-coming and out-going bids to ensure bids are responded within SLA and business deals are structured as per WWN policy.
14. As a part of the CFT member for the compliance team, driving compliance related initiatives under the overall framework prescribed by Compliance Champion of D&B India.
15. To possess strong & effective communication skills and have the ability to manage operational/administrative & HR issues besides Operational workload.
16. To facilitate preparation of discussion points / important documents for senior management.
17. Conducting Training Sessions for Team, Team Mentoring & Coaching. Responsible for building the right team of Operations personnel.
18. Managing Administrative & HR issues besides Operational workload. Working towards improving Employee Engagement.
1. Sales: Support to sales team for explaining product information to the customers by making presentations, onsite support if required and handling any specific queries.
2. HR: Coordinating with HR for appointment of new personnel in the department.
3. IT: Working with the IT department for developing new
automated models for business analysis.
1. Escalations to the higher ups.
2. Handling crisis situations
3. Delivery of report within deadline.
4. Team Management.
Good Knowledge of Accounts & Finance.
Ability to work under pressure.
Good Presentation & Communication Skills.
Sound Business Knowledge / Updated on Current Affairs.
Excellent teaming skills.