Objective / Purpose of the job
* A competent professional with a comprehensive work experience in Natural Gas Distribution Infrastructure/City Gas Business; acquired expertise in HSSE, Engineering Operations & Maintenance of City Gas Distribution Network.
* A proactive leader and planner with cross functional expertise in Planning, Business Development, Techno Commercial, Project Monitoring & Management, Marketing Penetration, Operations & Maintenance of Gas Distribution Network, HSE, key account management with skills in P&L management and competitor / market analysis with Business Acumen.
* Having a core experience in erection and commissioning of High pressure equipments as Reciprocating compressors, pressure vessels, cooling towers, Gas Engines, Air compressors, Screw Compressors etc.
* Successfully handling Govt Regulatory Authorities finalized Business Plan and Managed to get Authorization from PNGRB, PESO.
* Instrumental in carrying out the Tendering for Engineering Operations & Maintenance tasks / ENGG contracts / agreements, screening of bids; adept in conducting evaluations of Technical & Commercial Bids system, accordingly placing work orders, processing of bills as well as certification/authorizations of payments etc.
* Effectively communicated and developed Gas Business as also initiated, developed and maintained Excellent Customer Relationship Management (CRM) with key customers.
* Spearheaded numerous Business Development and Market expansion initiatives, right from the scratch and grass root.
* An effective Communicator & Team Leader combined with flexible & detail oriented attitude with the ability to interact effectively.
* Key role in HSE, complying of all safety audit points of ESA (External Safety Audit) & safety audit points of ISA (Internal Safety Audit).
* Exploring markets and collating market intelligence reports for developing key entry strategies to penetrate new markets
Key Activities / Accountabilities
* Commissioning of high pressure CNG Equipment like Compressor package, Dispenser unites, Metering skids, Air compressors, Gas Generators, Steel Line, PE Line..
* Planning & forecasting spares for Compressors, Gas Engines, Air-Compressors, Dispenser Fittings, Cascade Fittings, Dispensing Accessories e.g. Fill Hoses, Vent Hoses, Breakaway Couplings, Isolation Valves, CNG Set-up Tubing and Accessories, etc, creating tender documents for the all major equipment mentioned above along with their technical data sheet.
* Skilled in implementing value engineering along with maintenance activity to reduced downtime drastically.
* Deft in planning & implementing the preventive, predictive & breakdown maintenance schedules for improving the overall reliability and safety of plant equipment & machinery.
* Skilled in planning, coordinating and monitoring operation and mechanical maintenance activities within the CNG Business Group as per guidelines of OISD .
* Ensuring strict adherence to all the specified safety systems & procedures, HSE plans on CNG outlets and safety procedures, instructions & HSE guidelines are followed by all the staff, in their routine daily work practices.
* Installation, commissioning & troubleshooting of reciprocating equipment mainly High Speed Natural Gas Compressors under API618, API 11P (Horizontally Opposed) Ariel, Dresser- Rand, Aspro, Cooper/Intermech as well as Trunk Piston Design based Sulzer/Burckhardt, Safe (Italy) & worked on Air Compressors (IR, Kirloskar, Mistral), etc.
* Possessing established skills on Operations & Maintenance of Gas Distribution Network ensuring round the clock Uninterrupted Gas Supplies over a decade to all the customers.
* Formulating comprehensive maintenance contracts for handling stringent Operations & Maintenance of high pressure equipments in scattered network.
* Capable in handling Conditioning Monitoring activities for both CNG & PNG Business Models.
* Cathodic Protection monitoring of steel pipelines & corrective actions to rectify anomalies, if any;
* LCV Management -- To ensure zero dry out, monitoring of movements through Vehicle Tracking System, Safety compliances
* Carry out monthly audits of allocated CNG stations in order to ensure asset integrity, site safety and other compliances, Commercial customer verification.
* Co-ordination with various agencies like Oil Marketing Companies, Dealers, private operators, etc.
* Compliances pertaining to DISH, CCOE, ISO 9001/14001 OHSAS 18001
* Maintenance plan for equipments, Calibration task list, CO2 flooding system maintenance, etc.
* Preparation and upload of Compressor HMR, preventive maintenance of compressors, dispensers, instrument and SRV calibration,
* Indenting for procurement of spares, wet leasing, gas terminal equipment maintenance, flow meter maintenance.
* Instrumental in Contract management, vendor development, budgeting, budget tracking, Gas Balancing.
Essential Qualification &experience :
B.E/B.Tech ( Mechanical/Instrumentation ), 11-14 years of experience in maintenance of utilities , process plants
Experience in operations & maintenance of instrumentation panels, SCADA, PLC, etc. Knowledge on PLC programming/logic, measuring instruments. Individual should know international CGD STD, Hazardous area classification, Weights & Measurement standards and Gas Cylinder Rules.
* Must have worked in maintenance function (SAP) and should know Auto Cad (3D).
* Good verbal and oral communication skills