Education Bachelor in Chemical Engineering.
Experience: 10 - 15+ years
At least 10 years work experiences in Process & Proposal engineering function, exposure to food and pharma industry would be an added advantage.
Job Profile: -
Lead and Mentor Process Engineering and Proposals Team
1. Provide Process/process system engineering support to projects during planning and execution phases.
2. Provide support in optimization, development, enhancement and transfer of project related processes and technologies in all project phases
3. Provide support for Process/Process system Competencies (Specification, Best practice, work flow etc).
1) To lead the Proposal Team and ensure the delivery of responsive and compliant Proposals those are aligned to industry best practice.
2) Support in generating and finalizing the process scheme to be offered, with due consideration to client requirement, technical & commercial feasibility
1. Define process design data for equipment, safety devices and instruments according to functional and process requirements
2. Prepare and maintain Block Flow diagram, Process-Flow-Diagram & Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (PFDs & PIDs).
3. Generate and maintain process design documents, plant design documents ( eg equipment list , process data sheets , pipe service index , equipment arrangement drawings )
4. Prepare the process documentation for project approval according to Client guidelines
5. Support to Project Manager (EM/PM) in management of project study, project planning and execution, ensuring timely delivery of engineering documentation.
6. Provide functional process/project leadership in completion of conceptual planning, extended conceptual planning and detail engineering including the design change management and consistency checks
7. Minimize investment cost and/or total cost of ownership by developing "intelligent & feasible concepts"
8. Generate costing processes, formats and standardization of costing and proposal template
9. Help in developing alternate vendors, keeping abreast of newer offerings from market
Technical & Professional Knowledge:
1.Skills in chemical engineering, or chemical process related disciplines: mandatory
2.Good knowledge /Capability for engineering standard & specification development & new specification creation