It includes leading an experienced engineering team in the cross-discipline design and testing. Members of the team will integrate IP into new silicon products. The ability to coordinate pre-silicon and post-silicon tasks under direct supervision and across multiple sites is essential. Managing, mentoring, and technically leading first level engineering managers and individual contributors will be an important for this role.
* 10+ years in ASIC/SOC design or a combination of SOC design with a verification and/or validation background.
* 5+ years managing/leading SOC Design Teams to silicon success.
* Assist in developing core technical and leadership skills within the team.
* Performance management of direct reports.
* Review our existing processes, recommend improvements, and drive updates.
* Evaluate new EDA tools/techniques to keep up with process shifts and improve team's overall efficiency.
* Excellent verbal communication, written communication, and presentation skills.
* Willingness to travel to the US for key strategic meetings and to coordinate silicon bring up.
* Well organized, methodical, and detail oriented.
* Proven leadership skills.