- MBA with 7-10 yrs of relevant work experience from any industry.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of employment / labour laws.
- Design and implement the organizations compensation and benefit program and activities so that they meet the organizations objectives with regards to internal equity and external market competitiveness.
- These program may include: job evaluation and classification; salary administration; short-term, long-term and sales incentive plans; share/stock ownership plans; employee benefits (such as health, insurance, motor vehicles, perquisites); expatriate compensation; executive compensation; workers compensation; salary packaging; retirement, pension and superannuation plans.
- Lead, direct, evaluate and develop a team of compensation and benefits professionals to ensure that the organizations reward strategy is implemented effectively and within established budgets and that the organization complies with all relevant regulations, laws and employment standards.
- Liaise with functional or operational area managers to develop and implement local compensation strategies that are appropriate for their business needs, but consistent with the organizations overall reward strategy.
- Analyze and evaluate external market data as well as internal data about the organizations current employee population and future human resource needs in order to develop salary budgets and forecasts that are consistent with the organizations reward strategy.
- Select, and manage ongoing relationships with, external consultants and suppliers (for example, insurance carriers, actuaries, benefit providers) to ensure the organization receives satisfactory standards of service.