1. Provide updates to the Capita Onshore managers on a continuous basis;
2. Build a good working relationship with offshore and onshore stakeholders;
3. Provide periodic updates and report highlights to the DGM;
4. Conduct resource planning for the team in accordance with the audit plan;
5. Drive audits as per the audit plan for Capita and clients;
6. Monitor closure of outstanding actions;
7. Provide weekly / monthly reporting to Capita onshore team;
8. Conduct performance management and develop team members; and
9. Represent / participate in key committees such as IRC, Client Risk and audit committees.
10. Has responsibility for a business unit, a function or a large project within a business area. Is a cost centre manager and is solely responsible for the management of at least one client relationship. Has responsibility for business unit performance, including cost management and service level agreement targets. Has responsibility for evidencing that TCF is embedded in the internal audit procedures and reports.
Chartered Accountant passed out in the year 2000 to 2004.
Must have experience in Bank/Finance/Insurance domain.