Role Responsibilities :
* Lead the Client Services vertical and be accountable for the CIR Queries and Data Correction processes.
* Must have a thorough understanding of the functional aspects of the Consumer and Commercial Bureau Application.
* Must develop a complete understanding of data and system de-dupe.
* Ensure ongoing improvements in processes, impacting business in a very positive way.
* Define, document and improve the operations process for Customer /Member queries and Data correction.
* Managing excellent relationships with Company Customers with enhanced levels of service.
* Discuss Operational requirements and drive improvements with the assistance of Company Technical partners and IT team.
* Co-ordinate with the Company team and with Members and provide complete and satisfactory resolution to their queries.
* Identify opportunities for standardization, improvements, implementing reporting processes to track data quality.
* Any other responsibility as assigned by the management.
Qualification Required: Any Graduate/Post Graduate from a reputed institute.
Experience Required: 8 -12 years experience in similar operations / data management in Banking / Finance Operations area
Skills / Competencies Required :
* Domain knowledge in Banking / Finance/Credit Bureau
* Strong communication skills, analytical abilities and eye for detail
* Very strong customer orientation and process management skills
* Working knowledge of carrying out UAT on application patches / enhancements
* Should have experience in building scorecards & matrixes and have project management skills
* Passion for driving change and leading improvements in all spheres of functional area
* Demonstrated effectiveness in managing and leading a team of people, and being a strong team player
* Lots of energy and passion and strong leadership skills
* Self driven and having ability to work in a fast-paced environment