Hiring For A leading NBFC
1) Support all HR processes: Recruitment and selection, conduct goal setting and performance management, drive development & productivity, engagement and recognition initiatives, and ensure resolution of people issues.
2) Talent Development: Drive implementation of training programs to close TNIs, support in determining training needs & facilitating them, Guide employees on confirmations, necessary external training & certifications registration/ status-related queries. Coordinate with relevant teams for training execution. Monitor training effectiveness and make course corrections if any. Track & assist in increasing employee productivity and in turn providing opportunity for growth, laying down individual development plan and succession planning.
3) Employee Engagement: Plan and drive implementation of initiatives for culture building, arranging and planning for rewards and recognition programs for employees. Track effectiveness of initiatives undertaken. Branch visits to build employee connect, understand the pulse of the business and develop engagement programs accordingly.
4) Attrition Control: Plan & develop methods for higher employee retention and stickiness for the region. Strict control on attrition numbers through HR intervention, resolving supervisor subordinate issues, offering role changes & movements across verticals.
5) Recruitment & On-boarding: Responsible for recruitment across junior, middle and senior level management. Building a talent pipeline and forecasting future manpower requirements. Accessing and tapping multiple channels like external consultants, job portals, employee referrals, direct sourcing in accordance with the allotted hiring budget. Abiding by the on boarding TAT, employee code generation and closing HR audit.
6) Organization Expansion: Entirely accountable for staffing This revolves around the idea in short time spans with high timeline pressure