* This is a hands-on coding role with appropriate technical leadership skills to ensure quality delivery on time every time.
* Candidate will require minimal supervision and take a pro-active approach to own the modules and assume responsibilities to ensure successful delivery.
* Will work with a team of developers to design and develop distributed service oriented applications (SOA) which will be the backbone for a dynamic web and web services application.
Will participate in bug fixes and help achieve milestones as per the roadmap
Skill Sets required:
* Strong understanding and coding experience of Java, Object Oriented Design, Design Patterns, Best Practices
* Thorough understanding and knowledge of any J2EE server (Glassfish / JBoss / Weblogic / Tomcat)
* Coding with RDBMS using ORM frameworks like Hibernate, iBatis, etc.
* Coding proficiency in J2EE using either EJB3.0 or Spring framework. This is a mandatory requirement.
* Understanding J2EE web technologies like Servlets, JSP, Ajax, Websockets, etc.
* Coding with any Messaging solution like JMS, RabbitMQ.
* Coding level exposure to Web services - SOAP / REST, Knowledge of JSON/XML is required.
* Good practices like Unit test writing using JUnit or TestNG, Using code coverage and static code analysis tools like Emma, JTest, Sonar, CheckStyle, etc.
hands-on coding with technical leadership skills design develop distributed server applications for dynamic web application participate in bug fixes help achieve milestones lead modules independently guide junior developers. multithreading core OOD
Exposure to finance domain preferred. Thorough knowledge of any J2EE serverGlassfish JBoss Weblogic Tomcat Coding with RDBMS using ORM frameworks Hibernate, iBatis J2EE EJB3.0 Spring framework Emma, JTest product based company strongcoding experience