Senior Embryologist: seeking a Full time highly skilled and experienced Embryologist
* Should be proficient in all basic Andrology and IVF laboratory functions, including daily instrumentation, quality control, and quality assurance
* Perform all Embryology procedures- oocyte retrieval, standard insemination, Micro manipulation procedure- ICSI, Assisted Hatching ,Fertilization assessment, Embryo culture, Embryo assessment, preparation for ET, ET, Oocyte and Embryos vitrification and thawing
* Maintains assay and instrument quality control, calibration and quality assurance in Embryology laboratory according to schedule and appropriately documents all actions
* Maintains log of patient results to ensure correct patient accessioning
* Orders and maintains par level of laboratory supplies
* Maintains established departmental policies and procedures, objectives, quality assurance program, safety, environmental and infection control standards
* Coordinates, update and modify the QC and QA programs in the Embryology laboratory
* Coordinates and establishes new and modified protocols in the Embryology laboratory
* Maintains Embryology laboratory in a constant state of readiness to pass inspection and remain licensed and certified by regulatory agencies
* Should possess good interpersonal communication skills, demonstrate exceptional patient service orientation and have the ability to adapt to the needs of our dynamic work environment.
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule including, weekends, holidays,
* Work collaboratively with the physician and staff.
* Demonstrate a good spirit of teamwork and the ability to listen and communicate effectively with patients the physician and clinical staff
Educational Qualifications/ Experience
* Bachelor degree in Sciences.
* Master's degree in Embryology or clinical science preferred.
* Diploma or Certification in Clinical Embryology is mandatory
* Minimum 3 years of working as a clinical embryologist.