We are looking for senior C++ developers to work on the ongoing development and maintenance of feed handlers and pricing systems. The pricing area is the core of Saxo Bank's low latency platform which supports multi asset trading, exchange routing and order matching. With high throughput and sub-millisecond latency goals, this role offers technical growth and challenges for the right candidate.
Among others you will be responsible for:
* Designing, developing, maintaining and supporting the components core for receiving and distributing prices with low latency and high throughput goals
* Adopting, owning and evangelizing continuous delivery and agile practices for all owned components
The preferred candidate would have experience with system development in a high throughput, low latency environment and who will be able to grow into a role as Solution Architect.
It is essential that you possess the following qualifications:
* Minimum of 6 years' experience with Microsoft C++ and STL
* Experience with modern optimization techniques and multi-threading concepts
* Experience with real-time systems
* Focus on craftsmanship, good architecture, and quality
* Speak and write fluent English