* Major IT & Web Service support and respective implementations.
* Understanding the client's software systems to provide software solutions and IT services to cater to the ongoing requirements of the client.
* Communicate with the End Client concerning the status of incidents and service requests.
* Troubleshoot application issues and provide analysis to dependent support teams.
* Application Support Remotely across global locations
* Responsible for liaising with and providing reports to other Service Management functions
* Perform hierarchical escalations as per need.
* Compile data through incident entry that will be used for management information and reporting.
* Reviewed computer system capabilities to assess modifications and enhancements of IT systems.
* Development of Java based web application to provide rich UI to client which includes Designing, coding, developing, testing, troubleshooting and debugging of the application.
* Providing post-implementation, enhancement and maintenance support to client for application.
* Part of the Team that is involved in Installation and configuration of the project and application at client side.
* Providing post deployment support for upgrades/changes/enhancements done on production (Live) Environment.
* Understanding the architectural flow of application to be able to debug and troubleshoot the product related issues and provide patches/hotfixes through priority to meet deadlines.
* Troubleshoot, validate, and report customer submitted bug reports
* Assist Engineering staff in resolving product issues
* At least two years' experience in an Enterprise technical support environment in a high-tech setting