Roles & Responsibilities
Pre-Sales phase :
* Creating a negotiation strategy, providing guidance on a situational basis to the sales and delivery teams towards managing the negotiations, strategically, tactically and psychologically
* Leading negotiation of deals (both with clients and suppliers) for large and mid-sized deals. Assist with negotiation of other deals.
* Developing appropriate commercial solutions for the business taking account of issues/risk related to Sales, Delivery, Legal, Finance and Risk.
* Ensuring that Radical Rightshore requirements are addressed appropriately to achieve Group and Strategic Business Unit (SBU) approval of deals
* Creation / coaching related to the deal negotiation strategy including ongoing status monitoring as the negotiation progresses.
* Providing commercial handover from pre-sale to post-sale teams.
* Re-negotiation of major contracts, such as extensions and major changes.
* Escalation to Head of Risk where appropriate
Delivery phase :
* Responsible for the commercial relationship with the customer
* Responsible for setting up the commercial parameters defined in the contract in the systems after the contract is won
* Identifying and managing commercial risk, issues on the account
* Responsible for updating the YOY client facing rate card and ensuring that the systems are updated.
* Preparing customized BCS (Bid Control Sheet) for engagements Providing deal specific coaching and support to delivery team post sales.