* Responsible for Modeling, design, and develop the web component of complex, n-tiered distributed software applications
* Responsible for design and construction of various enterprise reporting constructs using SpagoBI and Oracle suite of Business Intelligence tools
* Provide accurate work estimates and manage your efforts across multiple lines of work
* Evaluate technical design options based on effort, time, cost, and functionality
* Research and prototype innovative solutions using emerging and/or mature technologies
* Design and develop exception handling and data cleansing / standardization procedures
* Work directly with users of data and support personnel to ensure optimal BI portal performance and adherence to data quality standards
* Five plus years of experience in Design and developing large scale enterprise performance (BI) solutions.
* Experience with full-life-cycle software development and production support of BI systems
* Good experience in Open source BI tool primarily SpagoBI and Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE).
* Experience in data analysis, modeling ( logical and physical data models) and design specific to a data warehouse / Business Intelligence environment (normalized and multi dimensional modeling)
* Experience in integrating multiple / heterogeneous Data sources
* Experience with programming web applications with Java /JSP/Serverlets , JBoss (or multiple equivalent application servers) and XML.
* Extensive experience with SQL and SQL scripting (PL/SQL & SQL query tuning and optimization) for relational databases such as Oracle, MS SQL Server and MySQL etc.
* Experience with Linux / Unix / Windows platforms
* Good understanding of overall data warehouse design principles and best practices.
* Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, or management information systems or equivalent additional experience.
* Must be detail oriented, highly motivated and work independently with minimal direction.
* Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills with ability to communicate design solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences.
* Experience with ETL tools primarily Talend and ODI
* Experience in Configuration / Change management tools (esp. JIRA / Remedy / Mercurial etc.)
* Worked in product organizations
* Technical/Business Skills and Knowledge in Healthcare industry/HL7
* Experience in No-SQL/ Big Data environment is highly desirable .