"Position: Network Security Senior Specialist/
Openings: one/ Permanent
Key pointers to close this position:
7+ to 10 years strong and expert level hands-on experience on following areas (Mandatory and no-compromise)
* Cisco Nexus 7k
* Cisco Nexus 5k
* Cisco Nexus 1K
* Cisco ASA
* F5 LTM/GTM Load Balancers
The detailed JD is as under:
* Candidate is expected to be part of Network Engineering group which primarily focusses on project deliveries on virtualized computing datacenter platforms across globe .
* Candidate is also expected to possess strong knowledge on WAN, Internet, Intranet and LAN networks.
* Candidate is expected to display highly disciplined and refined direct customer support skills.
* Candidate would primarily marshal customer implementations, ensuring projects are completed on-time with a high level of quality and customer satisfaction, and delivering standard maintenance processes and objectives.
* 1. Network: CCNA, CCDA, CCNP, CCIE
* 2. Security: Checkpoint CCSE, Cisco CCSP
* 4-6+ years combined experience in technical hands-on design, implementation and support of medium to large IT Data Center operations
* 6-12+ Years of experience in technologies mentioned beneath:
IP routing protocols: BGP, OSPF,
1. Network protocols: TCP, UDP, HTTP, FTP, IMAP, SNMP and DNS, HSRP
2. Layer 2 protocols: Ether Channel, STP, QoS, virtual port channel, Fabric path
3. ISP technology: MPLS, NAT
4. Network Load Balancing, Server Load balancing, Application load balancing, Reverse proxy, Web acceleration Firewalls6
5. Datacenter technology: Knowledge in UCS, VMware, storage networking ( FCoE)
6. Application protocols: SSH, HTTP/STTPS, FTP/SFTP, SMTP or Telnet
7. Analyze Capture/ Traces against OSI Model
8. Knowledge of Multilayer traffic filtering and vulnerability remediation
9. Security protocols: IPSEC VPN/SSL VPN, AAA, TACACS, RADIUS
10. Web filter and Email filters, Internet proxy