The position is for Scrum master to work on next generation open source technologies and products with experience in Agile/Scrum with regard to technology.
- Work with development teams and product owners to create a collaborative environment.
- Facilitate Scrum events: Roadmap Planning, Release Planning, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective, Daily Standups, etc.
- Protect the teams from distractions by removing impediments at all levels of the organization.
- Coach the teams on Agile practices and encourage adaptation and iteration with an environment that fosters Agile.
- Provide thought leadership around Agile best practices to internal teams and management.
- Fine tune Agile processes to deliver successfully within the corporate culture.
- Collaborate across development teams and other functional groups as required to remove impediments and deliver on time for all Sprints.
- Provide leadership and direction to the teams, business partners and management, and empower the teams to self-organize.
- Coach teams members to properly define and estimate Stories, while assisting the Product Owner to continually keep a sufficient set of stories defined and estimated.
- Highlight teams success within and outside the teams.
Core Qualifications / Requirements:
- Minimum 9 years of experience working with software engineers as a scrum master, a developer or a quality assurance engineer
- Minimum of two years of experience working with Scrum or Kanban framework
- Experience with offshore teams preferred
- Experience managing multiple concurrent projects
- Experience work in building product that use Open-Source technologies.
- Strong facilitation experience
- Must enjoy (not just tolerate) working with people!