1. Bachelor of Computer Science or related; 4-5+ years of programming experience in Java, 3-5 years in Hybris development. Have experience with Hybris configuration.
2. Proficient in J2EE and Java related technology, and skilled to use Struts, Spring, Hibernate, EJB, Rest API calls and Web Services to develop projects.
3. Skilled to use and configure one or more main stream of Web and Application Servers, such as WebSphere, Weblogic, JBoss, Tomcat, Apache and etc.
4. Knowledge of database architecture and design, and experienced with at least one of the databases: Oracle, DB2, MS SQL Server and MySQL, and coding with the related SQL statement
5. Nice to have skill: OOD and UML, CMS Tools(Adobe CQ5, OpenCMS, Magnolia).
6. hybris Core Developer and hybris Commerce Developer Certifications are a plus
7. Experience with agile development is a plus.
8. Team-working attitude with strong desire to learn and excel;
9. Ability to collaborate effectively at all levels and functions. Self-motivated and capable to lead team to provide solution and deliver.
10. Solution architecture experience is preferred. Presales experience is preferred.
11. Good communication skills and good at reading and writing in English; good English communication capabilities is preferred