* Achieving volume and value targets on a monthly, quarterly & yearly basis for the assigned market
* Appointing sales structure and team as per S&D blueprint
* Exploring and identifying new sales markets/avenues/opportunities for products.
* Assigning sales and distribution targets to the team to seek maximum market potential and to achieve the objectives set for the area.
* Ensuring proper availability, visibility and freshness of products at the outlets through the S&D team
* Planning and executing new initiatives and strategies for increasing products sale.
* Ensuring regular tracking of quantitative and qualitative performance thru' daily, weekly and monthly sales reports.
* Identifying, evaluating, appointing and managing the channel partners -- distributors and wholesales
* Setting up and profitably managing alternate and innovative sales channels, viz Home to Home, Go Slow Channels, etc.
* Assigning distributor-wise targets and devising effective trade incentive schemes to assist them in achieving the targets.
* Ensuring timely and accurate delivery of goods by maintaining a perfect coordination between Sales and Logistics functions
* Ensuring the implementation of credit policy and its customer-wise close monitoring.
Market Activation & Sales Promotion
* Contributing to the planning and effective implementation of market activation programs, trade & consumer promotions, merchandising and advertising (including POP & POS) programs, as specified
* Capturing and analyzing data on continuous basis to gauge the effectiveness of key activities and promotions through a pre agreed control mechanism.
* Tracking competitor activities, pricing, trends and other developments and suggesting activities to counter the same
* Training and developing Sales staff with an objective of building competent, effective, efficient and result oriented sales organization.
* Providing leadership and motivation to Sales team to achieve set targets.
* Managing ongoing operations and day-to-day administration including reviewing and evaluating performance of Sales team
* Implementation and maintenance of quality systems and continuous improvement methodologies with specific focus on growth, cost reduction and process improvements.
* Managing difficult circumstances pertaining to sales, administration
* Any other job which may be assigned by the management from time to time
Qualification: Any Graduate
* Age - 25 -- 35 yrs
* Education - MBA (Marketing)
* Good knowledge of Marketing, Sales, Commercials, Distribution Systems and Network, etc.
* Excellent communication skills and writing proficiency in English.
* Good merchandizing skills.
* Good Computer literacy and IT skills.
* Good leadership skills. Capable of leading team.
* Minimum 8 years experience of Sales & Marketing functions in any reputed Food/FMCG industry.
* Experience of developing new markets, setting up new outlets, etc is an added advantage