We are seeking a high potential candidate to join our Mumbai/Bangalore Sales office. The candidate will be part of a Sales Desk that will meet and exceed sales and revenue target set by the Group by proactively ensuring closure and conversion of prospects, new client acquisition, network, references & and maintain strong relationship. Sales manager will need to be able to effectively understand and describe Amicorp Trustees (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Skills & responsibility:
- Primary responsibilities will include developing market relationships, initiating new sales, handling incoming inquiries, pro-active selling, initiating email/calling campaigns, and managing an existing pipeline.
- Initiate calls to channel partners like Financial Advisors (FAs), Private Bankers(PBs), Associate Private Bankers (APBs) and regional management to discuss sales opportunities, product enhancements, product adoption and other items as needed.
- Proactively support sales and marketing campaigns through outbound call initiatives
- Establish a reputation of execution and excellence to gain confidence of FAs and Private Bankers to fully develop the estate & succession planning opportunities with their clients. Act independently in making estate & succession planning recommendations to the channel partners.
- Adhere to established process to realize revenue, product and client satisfaction goals, consistent with providing sound estate & succession planning advice.
- Collaborate with the Managing Director on initiatives supporting the region.
- Lead, coordinate & conduct marketing activities and maintain an active and current pipeline of prospective customers.
- Meet or Exceed Sales Target set by the Group by proactively ensuring closure of prospects. Prepares client proposals and closes the sales in accordance with Amicorp's policies and guidelines to assure business growth.
- Represents the company at networking functions, seminars, and other industry-related events.
- To ensure adherence of Amicorp procedure which ensures usage of tools, and any other adhoc requirement.
- Maintain accurate customer database of industry contacts.
- Contribute to team effort and work on special projects.
- Undertake such other duties, related to the position, as may from time to time be agreed with Management.
Educational Qualification and Professional Certifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Law from a recognized university in India.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience within the financial or legal services area, covering client contacts and sales with
- Up to date informed on relevant tax and legal developments
- Good knowledge of Funds, REIT, AIF or Private Banking.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Sales driven personality and a competitive nature.
- Able and willing to travel frequently for business development
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English and in the language spoken in the market/area of expertise
- Well developed presentation skills.
- Self-starter, networker and solution oriented team player with negotiation and conciliatory skills.