The goal of the Market Manager is
1. Plan and execute the scaled acquisition of 300-400 schools in a 3 year time frame in their market
2. Hire, coach, retain a team of 3-5 Red Dots over a 4-8 district distributed geography
3. Scale to a general manager role spanning sales, marketing, retention, collection in 2-3 year time frame
1. Under 26 years MBA from a good non top-10 business school
2. 2-4 years in a B2B institutional solution sales business (medical devices, media, ERP/Tech systems, industrial systems, HNI banking) combined with a 'ragda' stint (15-20 day travel, ideally dealing with SME/Tier 2,3 type market context).
3. Demonstrated record of achieving aggressive institutional sales targets in new/lagging market/product/brand. Hired, coached, managed a small team of 3-10 sales people.
4. High on market intelligence, sales process, data and potential to grow into general management.
5. Personality : hungry/result-oriented, high on grit and assertiveness, can build high value relationships, ready to "rough it out".
6. Concept Sales.