Educational Qualification Graduate/ BE/ B.Tech
Professional Qualification if any Developers: NIIT/ DOEACC or equivalent
Automation Architect: PMP or Prince (preferred), ITIL
Skills ( Must Have) Automation Architect
1. Ability to design the program architecture.
2. Should have experience in managing the application development lifecycle -- Minimum 2 transformation projects.
3. Translate the business problem into technical requirements and design technical solutions.
4. Exposure to project management including planning, execution and reporting.
5. Excellent inter-personal skills and presentation skills.
Skills( Good to have) 1. Experience in BPS delivery, especially back office.
2. Understanding of MIS processes.
Experience ( Minimum) For Automation Architect: 7-10 years
Experience( Maximum) 10 Years
Job Description Automation Architect
* Create and Manage reusable components by practice, process and sub processes.
* Code review for ensuring right level of modularization.
* Engage with presales and solutions teams to develop standard RPA collaterals and drive RPA as part of solution in all BO areas.
* Project risk management and mitigations.
* Proactively identify the opportunities across WBPS engagements and drive automations.
* Excellent project management
* Strong knowledge management and training content development for training of internal WBPS teams on automation techniques, best practices and opportunity identification.