1. Manage day-to-day operations and delivery of the team. The candidate will be responsible for stakeholder management and delivery of planned and ad-hoc requests in a timely manner meeting or exceeding quality expectations
2. Mentor junior members of the team in project definition, management and execution, and support their advance to become integrated members of the team and independent high-performers.
3. Lead a team of analysts in custom research projects or consulting projects as required. The individual will also be an individual contributor depending on the requirement for research or consulting projects.
4. Define and manage data management processes and provide guidance on format and production of deliverables (e.g., PPT slides, Excel, other formats to support online display) .
5. Support pre-sales activities and proposal creation and work with Research leadership on the Go-to-Market of the Research group.
6. Depending on the project requirement, the candidate should be able to switch from a hands-on role to undertake data analysis, primary and secondary research to being a team manager leading a team of analyst.
7. Manage internal stakeholders that include senior executives globally and external clients as required.