- minimum bachelor's degree in mechanical, electrical or civil engineering
- master's degree in a renewable energy discipline is an advantage
- experience in the renewable energy generation industry
- excellent command of English both oral and written (e.g. equivalent to TOEIC score of 800 or above)
- excellent command of the Thai language
- strong analytical capabilities
- experience of project management of renewable energy projects in the region and ideally internationally.
Opportunities for travel and in the future to work in other offices around the world are available to promote the knowledge share across our organization and for your personal development.