Job Specifications :
- Graduate/Post Graduate with 3-9 years of work experience in Loan Against Securities/Wealth Management from a reputed Bank/NBFC/Securities firm.
- Good verbal & written communication skills.
- Engage in funding short term & long term liquidity requirement of its customers against collateral's of shares, mutual fund units & other marketable securities.
- Converting a potential lead into a client against competition by a thorough understanding of the client requirement & providing client satisfaction for harnessing long term relationship.
- To achieve periodic sales targets of assigned portfolios.
- To maintain projected fee income at budgeted numbers and undertake cross selling initiatives to achieve them.
- To execute monthly sales plan to acquire large prospective clients and ensure regular contact with all mapped clients through regular weekly / monthly Calls. Daily tracking of & personal meeting with Clients.
- To build a strong DSA network & generate faster TAT for deal closures.
- To ensure effective & proper client servicing, resolving queries and complaints within reasonable TAT for retention of clients
- To stay abreast of the client requirements and monitor the relationship from initiation to closure.
- To ensure that client promises are kept and their grievances are adequately addressed or highlighted
- To be aware of all critical policies & procedures & ensure compliance with them.
- To ensure proper opening of client accounts, application submissions, to manage refunds & ensure that the documents are duly receive from the client.
- To help the risk & review process by continually monitoring the client profile & the margin shortfall within predetermined time limit to ensure zero NPAs.
- To send periodic lead closure & sales reports to the functional head.
- To ensure ongoing self development - attend internal and external training programs, other relevant certifications that enhances the skills in the financial sales services.
- To help team members in understanding the products, processes & provide complete guidance to management trainees and colleagues.