- Manage day to day Service Delivery operations and account relationships
- Achieve SLAs, maintain reports and Fulfil process requirements
- Responsible for the end-to-end delivery to our customers.
- Responsible for client training, rollout support and hand-over of the system to the Support Team once live and stable.
- Conducting Kick-off Meetings at Client Site
- Responsible for providing field support to the existing and new clients
- Responsible for collecting quality data for provisioning of profiles.
- Having Good Communication and problem solving skill
- Must have excellent comprehension capabilities
- Must be disciplined and target oriented
- Must be comfortable with usage and communication of technology products
- Quick Learner and strong prioritization skills
- Positive Attitude and self-driven
- Open to travel at client site in Bangalore/ Out Station
- Must be a Graduate with good computer skills
- Fresher's are considered or candidates with 2 or 5 yrs of experience in Service delivery will be preferred ( Also open to Banking, Insurance, Medical sales )
- Salary + Conveyance + Incentives
- Salary will be commensurate with experience and skills