Relationship Managers - PF Advisory.
- Dealing with the debt Instruments (provident fund trust, co-operative Banks, major corporate, PSU)
- Fixed Income Bond placement (Primary and Secondary) to PF trusts, corporate treasuries, insurance companies, co-operative banks and RRBs.
- Marketing and Placement of primary issue of bonds being issued via private placement and public issue.
- Providing investment advisory solutions to retirement benefit trusts.
- Preparing the cash flow for calculating YTM and present value of bonds.
- Debt Analysis.
- Handling various banking transactions.
- Regular client visits and client interaction including outstation visits.
- Business development and building relationship with corporate clients.
- Keeping constant track of various policy announcements and key decisions taken by the Govt. and RBI.
Candidate Profile :
Any Graduate/MBA/PGDM with 3 to 4 years experience in debt Instruments from NBFC & Investment Banking organisations.