Desired Skills & Experience:
* Valid California Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, or Speech-Language Pathology License
* Current American Heart Association BLS Certification (maintain current at all times)
* Bachelor's Degree
* Minimum 3 years of clinical experience
* Excellent communication and customer skills
* The Rehab Manager supports and assists in the development of the Rehabilitative Program area assigned through effective management offiscal, human and physical resources
* In the Medical center include the provision of physical therapy,occupational therapy and speech therapy to patients on acute units,Acute Rehab, the Skilled Nursing Facility, and the Sub-Acute Rehaband in the Out-Patient Program
* The Programs provide Services to include wound care, orthopedic, pediatrics,medical, medical-surgical, wound Care, cardiac and neuro-rehab.
* Rehab Manager need to take care of all this functions. Only US Candidates considered.