The incumbent will head the North Indian operations and lead a team of over 25#. The position offers excellent exposure and growth potential to a professional who would like to join the core team engaged in setting up a new nationwide organization, and participate in its growth.Our client's product is targeted at Merchant & retail establishments having
Responsibilities expected from the role include:
1. To grow the retail loan business and achieve the targeted loan book size.
2. To increase the productivity in terms of value and number of loan disbursals as a team.
3. To optimize the cost of merchant acquisition per disbursal.
4. To increase the income from each merchant acquisition.
5. Identifying, Recruiting and Driving channel partners & DSTs on a continuous basis to ensure continuing sales growth.
6. Responsible for generating business through DSAs/DSTs.
7. Should have direct experience in working out & negotiating commercial agreements.
8. Ensuring basic business quality parameters such as TAT, Lead Management etc maintained by the team
9. Ensuring basic Sales Process in the team by imparting continuous Product and Process training for the front end team, setting individual Sales Target and Monitoring regular productivity etc
10. Recruitment and Training of FOS,
11. Experience in designing incentive plans, motivational programmes and engagement activities.
12. Accountable for the profitability of the channel and productivity of team members
13. Exposure to fraud prevention and detection
14. Coordinating with collection department in ensuring portfolio quality levels are adhered to.
Graduates (with 10 -15 years experience) or MBAs (aged 30-35 with 8-12 years experience). Must have at least 7 years experience in NBFCs / Banks handling Sales through multiple channels and lending to retailers, merchants and small business enterprises. Must have 5 -7 years of retail loan selling expeience. Must be currently handling a team of at least 10.