1. Co-ordinate with field staff and be responsible for growth & development of assigned territories
2. Improve Sales Force effectiveness & develop people through Performance Management
3. Forecast and formulate plans to meet and exceed individual and team targets
4. Explore new markets and ensure maximum outputs from the existing markets through close monitoring of return per customer
5. Execute action plans based on business analyses, results, market conditions and district needs
6. Understand and own the marketing strategies and aim to initiate improvements
7. Influence and develop excellent relationship with doctors, dieticians, distributors & stockiest
8. Apply problem-solving techniques competently and identify potential solutions
9. Communicate effectively and provide timely information and reports to the Regional heads
10. All medical reps working in the respective region (mumbai/ delhi) shall report the RBM
11. Candidates with good sales background in sterile preparations/ oncology segments/ plasma volume expanders/ IV fluids/ parental nutrition may apply.
Age: 38 years max.
This requirement is for Nutrition & plasma volume expander division.
1. Any science graduate with relevant experience and min 1yr work experience as 2nd line manager may be preferred.
2. Excellent Communication skills
3. Good technical knowledge