1. Account management
- Taking care of the organization, management and expansion of a personal, active, customer and candidate database.
- Organizing and expanding network within existing clients;
- Developing prospects and acquiring new contacts;
- Translating contacts into concrete business leads;
- Acquiring vacancies.
2. Recruitment and selection
- Coordinating together with our Global Recruitment Center (GRC) based in Manchester, for the acquired and yet to be acquired assignments, in accordance with the formulated profile and objectives in the sales plan.
- Initiating/organising recruitment activities (in cooperation with candidates and GRC);
- Sourcing and managing a structured and adequate candidate database;
- Coordinating the candidate flow;
- Making an inventory of the wishes and needs of the customer;
- Signalling issues and bottlenecks with customer and candidate.
3. Relation management
- Pro-actively establishing whether the expectations of the customer and the candidate are met. Coordinating communication and actions toward potential customers and candidates, in order to safeguard the satisfaction of the customer and the candidate, and as a consequence enhance the market share of Brunel Energy.
4. Business development
- Analyzing in consultation with the Sales & Recruitment manager the international market and its developments.
- Analyze and keep informed about the international oil & gas (employment) market and its developments;
- Initiating and coordinating commercial and recruitment actions;
- Entering into cooperation agreements with customers and external parties;
- Concluding Supplier Agreements with customers (volume agreements);
- Preparing/taking care of bringing in tenders.
5. Administrative processing
- Responsible for the correct and timely supply of all administrative matters.
- Supplying starters, stoppers and inform of changes;
- Supplying cost sheets as basis for employment agreements;
- Verifying correct representation of arrangements agreed upon with the customer;
- Verifying execution general terms and conditions and employment conditions.
6. Areas of Attention
- You will have your own area of attention, (specific group of customers/region/area of responsibilities) for which you will be responsible and will carry out the aforementioned activities. Depending on the area, objectives and targets will be formulated.
- Economic, commercial or business education at least a the level of Higher Vocational Education (Degree +);
- 2- 4 years of work experience in Kazakhstan;
- Knowledge of the oil and gas industry;
- Fluent in Kazakh or Russian;
- Excellent oral and written command of the English language;
- Excellent insight in figures. Execution of complex calculations during negotiations;
- Knowledge of European and International fiscal and employment legislation and rules and regulations.
- Perseverance / Drive / Commitment;
- Enterprising / Pro-active;
- Solution / Result-oriented;
- Problem analysis;
- Independence / Self management.