* Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
* Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers, sellers & leasers, generally representing one or the other.
* Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price.
* Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
* Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
* Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking
* Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers' needs and financial resources.
* Contact property owners and advertise services to solicit property sales listings.
* Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers.
* Arrange meetings between buyers and sellers when details of transactions need to be negotiated.