1. Role and Responsibilities
As Product Manager, you will guide a team that is charged with a various product release contribution as a business unit. This extends from increasing the usability of existing tool to develop new products for the company. You will build products from existing ideas/tools, and help to develop new ideas based on your automobile industry experience and your contact with customer. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, road map and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time on the product and with the team to distend their problems, and find innovative solutions for the broader aspect.
You must be able to communicate with all areas of the product organization. You will work with business counterpart to define product release requirements. You will work with technical team to define requirement, use case and release strategy, helping them understand the product key benefits, feature and target customer. You will also serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering, occasionally working with the key customers contacts
A product manager's key role is strategic and tactical.
* Minimum 3 years of Product Development experience
* Complete knowledge of product development life cycle
* Project management and team management experience
* Must have experience as business analysis/ ability to convert business requirement into technical requirement
* QlikView architecture knowledge
* Knowledge of tools like JIRA, Clarity , confluence, google docs , VISIO and any other designing and documenting tools
* Excellent communication and customer handling skills
Past experience of converting any web based application product will be added advantage, also knowledge of automobile industry from lead prospective will help, Qlkview knowledge is must and has past experience of managing or implementing will be added advantage