* Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
* Duties include the following, measurable in terms of time, cost, quality or quantity.
* Strategic Responsibility - To follow high quality standards and to support production and sales operations by providing them various quality input reports to improve product quality and consistency.
* To work on new products and application development and to troubleshoot problems related to product and application.
* Day to Day Management - To perform batch wise and required number of various quality tests to ensure product quality is as per set standards and specifications.
* To offer technical support to sales team and customers and also to conduct product trials at customer's place as per business requirement.
* To do analysis of various market samples and analyze the scope of improvement in company's existing products.
* To work on product development as per Organizational requirement and feedback of sales and marketing team for concerned products.
* To do detailed root cause analysis for any product variation and customer complaints and to submit report of the same to Management.
* To do accurate documentation of all tests and analysis and submit report to the concerned authority.
* Administration - To ensure all lap equipments and instruments are in proper operations and calibrated as per standards.
* To ensure all recipes and standard methods are well documented and access is only to the people concerned
* Operational Targets -To monitor achievement against time line and accuracy for the new product development as well as quality checks for existing products.
* To ensure key projects tracking on a continuous basis and submit periodical update to management.
* To ensure lab hygiene and process methods to be part of international standards.
* To Keep lab documentation ready for various inspections and audits all the time.
* Reporting - To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies and standards.
* To assess various informational tools, identify improvement opportunities and pinpoint bottleneck areas to further increase the work efficiency.
* Related Assignment - To perform other related duties or assignment as and when assigned.
Job Objectives -
* To handle lab operations and to work on various research and development projects in relation to various product range offered by the company.
* To do various analysis and quality inspections for raw material, in-process and final products.
* To follow high quality standards and to support shop floor production by providing them quality inputs.
* To prepare various analysis reports and data's to submit to management for various analysis.
* To facilitate FRT/ART in day to day activities.
Desired Candidate Profile:
* Bachelor/ Master degrees in Food Technology / Chemistry / Chemicals.
* Minimum 3+ Yrs of Experience in similar Industry.
* The applicant must have good knowledge about enzymes and emulsifiers used in milling and baking industries.