Duties & Responsibilities
1. Check Each Drawing within Team and mentor in case of any Issue.
2. Record All data related to creation of drawings and errors occurred.
3. Prepare Quality reports and update Head of Department
4. Discuss with design personnel to resolve drawing and design discrepancies.
5. Study the drawings and educate engineers for good practices in industry
1. Experience Ranging from 8-10 years in Off Highway Equipment Industry.
2. Knowledge of Sheet Metal, Fabrication and Welding Assemblies
3. Hands on Experience for GD&T, Surface Finish Symbols on drawings and there application
4. Knowledge of Manufacturing Process
5. Determines practicality of design, material selection, available tooling, and fabrication process, applying knowledge of drafting and manufacturing methods.
1. Any Cad Software (CATIA, PRO-E) UG Will be added advantage.
2. GD & T certified engineer.
3. Able to interpret drawing and relate it with manufacturing feasibility.
4. Knowledge on Sheet metal, Fabrication & Welding.