Major Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures.
2. Test system modifications to prepare for implementation.
3. Develop testing programs that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability.
4. Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers and project managers.
5. Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes.
6. Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
7. Participate in product design reviews, providing input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
8. Review software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, or completeness, or to mitigate risks.
9. Advise, mentor, train or assist quality assurance analysts and developers at other skill levels, as needed, to ensure timely releases of high quality code.
10. Achieve a service-focused culture with emphasis on delivering on-time, high-quality products and services to internal and external customers.
11. Other duties as assigned it is understood that this list of major duties and responsibilities is not an inclusive list and that other duties and responsibilities, which may include helping others in the same or different departments, may be assigned by supervision.
Technical and Business-Related Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
1. 4+ years of experience in Quality Assurance (Automation and Manual)
2. Atleast 3 years of experience in mobile application testing across iOS and Android platforms
3. Must have atleast 1yr of experience on automation testing of mobile apps using Selenium or Robotium or SOASTA or any other.
4. Hands on coding skills (beginner level core java knowledge) is required
5. Should have strong agile methodology experience
Educational Background or Professional Designation Required:
- Four-year College Degree, BS Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or a related field (preferred) OR
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.