B.E Civil Engr with min 5 - 10yrs exp should have knowledge in Industrial works (especially Airport buildings)
JOB DESCRIPTION/JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Planning of Resources.
2. Understanding drawings and mobilisation of resources.
* To manage and monitor building construction projects at site.
* Co-ordinate between various agencies working at site.
* The candidate will be responsible for driving the projects from start to end.
* Assess and ensure quality and quantity of skilled labour are engaged.
* Coordination in equipment, manpower and its deployment, Equipment planning with
respect sequence of the construction.
* Study the drawings and check the availability of materials and plan an execution
methodology & Check and compare manufacturers drawing with engineering
consultant, drawing for project activities.
* Coordination for testing i.e (QA/QC) in day to day works, pre commissioning and
4. Time Management
* Timely execution of Project with coordination with all other project team members.
* Ensure strict compliance of HSE Policy and Norms at work site.
* Ensure safe working Condition and safety awareness amongst his team engineers and
contractors including tool box talks, daily safety awareness site meetings.
* Over all coordination with the project team.
* Proper follow up, assessment and to establish tools of effective reporting systems
* Responsible for nurturing of team members down below preparing back up line for
Languages : English ,Kannada, Hindi, Tamil.
Interested candidates can share profiles to: firstname.lastname@example.org