* Overall responsibility of the project as Owner's Engineer
* Close coordination with Client, contractor and authority
* Monitoring of work progress with respect to project programme and reporting
* Issuing monthly and weekly progress reports to client
* Organizing and attending weekly and monthly progress review meeting with client and contractor
* Maintaining Project Risks register and timely applying mitigation measures
* Managing the contractor's variation orders
* Timely actions against project delays
* Certifying contractor's progress statement and monthly payment certificates
* Planning and timely allocating consultant's
resources to the project
* Coordinating with client for timely approval of contractor's design documents
* Monitoring timely review of contractor's design documents and issuing comments/approval promptly
* Estimating internal budget and control of cost throughout project cycle
* Timely invoicing and follow up with client for timely payment
This position requires a person with good technical and management experience in design and Implementation of major HV/EHV (132kV and above) substation
projects for utility companies within Middle East and also preferably worked in UAE.
The Project Manager shall assume overall responsibility for the Project and shall have good knowledge of design, equipment procurement, construction, installation and commissioning of substations.
It will be preferable if the candidate has previously approved and worked as project manager for 132kV Substations Projects in UAE.
Minimum bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering from reputable university