- Delivers through suppliers and other manager's large complex projects end to end involving several organisations and multiple disciplines, interfaces and suppliers.
- Delivers a result to the defined standard of quality whilst managing within the cost and time constraints that are capable of achieving the anticipated benefits.
- Manage the projects deliverables to the time, cost and quality requirements.
- Manage the expectations and satisfaction of the project's sponsor and stakeholders.
- Specify, select, engage, lead and motivate the project team.
- Create and maintain detailed integrated plans for the project.
- Manage the level or risk in the project and implement effective change control.
- Deliver the management of the project within the organisations policies, processes and best practice.
- Implement control measures and regular reporting and take or recommend corrective actions as necessary.
- Implements health, safety and environmental management processes.