Qualification: BE / B.Tech / Diploma in Civil / Structural / Electrical Engineering with experience in transmission lines projects management and construction.
Area of responsibilities:
* Supervision, execution and timely completion of entire project activities like Survey, foundation, erection, stringing etc.
* Coordinating Custom Clearance & Forwarding,
* Identifying / Dealing/ Handling subcontractors,
* client relationship,
* Preparation and Monitoring Project Budgets
* Coordinating MIS preparation and Reviewing the same
* Initiate corrective actions to control Progress and Cost
* Establishing and Supervising international commercial issues
* Preparation of Construction estimation for any New Project in same or neighbouring Countries.
* Resource Planning Mobilisation coordination and optimum utility Management,
* Contract Implementation , Claim Management and Contract closure,
* Technical Issues resolution as per the Contract and Standards
* Maintaining HSE need with coordination with HSE department as per client's requirement.
* Overall project management
Good Team player
* Knowledge of architectural, structural, and/or MEP systems.
* Construction/field experience and project management skills.
* Exceptional communications skills -- written and verbal
* Project planning and monitoring.
* Microsoft office