Responsible for project execution and operations according to the stipulated terms of the contract. Will be responsible for team management
* Responsible for handling General Contract (MEP) and Design & Build Contract for the region.
* Top line and bottom line accountability for the project.
* Contract & Commercial management for the project.
* Project execution as per the stipulated norms of contract pertaining to cost, timeline & quality.
* Interface between the client and the company and thus to ensure good customer relationship.
* Responsible for adherence to HSE (Health, Safety & Environment) statutes and norms.
* Responsible for the quality of the project as per the statutes and norms.
* Responsible for Vendor mobilisation and management for the project.
* Responsible for Labour mobilisation through contractors.
* Responsible for payment certification and accounts receivables from client side as per the terms of the contract.
Candidate Profile: B.Tech/ B.E Civil with 18 -25 years of work experience and having:
* Experience of project management of High rise residential buildings and Mixed use development complexes
* Knowledge of all statutes for Buildings and construction industry .
* Understanding of the project commercials and contracts.
* Excellent organisational skills with the ability to deliver to set deadlines
* Ability for resource mobilisation and utilisation.
* Proven ability in multitasking and prioritising workload.
* Proven ability in judgement / decision making on a variety of issues within tight deadlines.
* Team management skills