Identify infrastructure goals and project delivery clearly.
Define all activities necessary to acquire project goals and objectives.
Identify needed members for project team.
Record document concisely and clearly all project plan.
Identify prime risks and limitations within project plan.
Evaluate and determine plan variance from project performance.
Oversee precise project results to identify if relevant quality standards area attained.
Collect and present performance information related to infrastructure projects.
Identify prospective conformance and rigid concerns associated with project initiatives.
Identify probable impact to associates, clients and shareholders.
Perform with subject matter experts all through organization to gather entire business needs required to attain project goals.
Conduct change throughout project inclusive of schedule, scope and team membership.
Collaborate effectively with infrastructure associates across entire business units along with management levels.
Identify prime cause of contention or disagreement plus recommend corrections as necessary.
Ensure to capture, prioritize and solve project problems in organized manner.
Provides ongoing technical /operational guidance to lead professional work teams, conducts special projects, or manages department(s) (national or international). Defines and decides objectives within specified business concept or project and may have responsibility for tools and assigned resources. Utilizes expertise to directly influence people outside department or function. Sometimes no precedent exists.
Typical examples of the deliverables are service-level reporting, risk, and contingency planning. IT Specialists who primarily apply their technical skills in an internal or external customer billable services and implementation environment. The employee guides functional objectives or technologies.
Accountable for department results and for activities and/or projects involving multi-functional teams. Regularly participates in overall functional program planning. Activities are subject to business measurements, impact customer satisfaction, and impact project costs or expenses.
Qualification and skills:-
- BE/BTech/MTech/Graduate with First class Degree.
- 15 + years of experience in the IT Field
- 9 + Years of Project Management experience
- Infrastructure domain knowledge is essential.
- Willing to work in US shifts.
- Project Management of multiple Projects through various stages.
- Experience managing multiple projects with competing priorities.
- Ability to develop and monitor project schedules and timelines to identify and meet critical mile stones
- Ability to deliver the project on the budgeted cost and track the budget
- Ability to create the project documents as necessary to detail.
- Ability to manage remote project management teams through different geographies.
- Proficiency of Project management tools.
- Proficient in Project management tools & processes.
- Good and effective Oral and written Communication skills.
- PMP and ITIL Foundation Certification preferred.