Brief Job responsibility:
* In-depth competency in programming knowledge of Mobile Applications on iOS / Android Mobile Platform.
* Strong in developing Native and Hybrid mobile applications as per Apple/Android Standards.
* Should be involved in Client communication for gathering requirement and doing effort estimation through WBS.
* Identify Use Cases from the requirements document. Create UML Diagrams & Wire frames including Use Cases Diagrams, workflow diagrams (Activity Diagrams), and Sequence Diagrams
* Responsible for end to end project management that includes scope management, detailing the approved features list (SRS, BRD, FRS), effort estimation, creation and maintenance of project plans and tracking.
* Works with customers to define business requirements and create functional specifications document.
* Task management and resource management.
* Understand the goals and strategy behind each project from conception through completion.
* Responsible for accountability of resources productivity and communicate with seniors.
* Good knowledge on design patterns, system analysis & design methodologies, project management and software engineering principles.
* Ability to motivate, lead and manage a team.
* Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
* Effective Client Communication on International Projects is a MUST.
* Strong experience in developing mobile applications :
* For iOS: iOS SDK, X-Code Objective C, MVC, Interface Builder, etc.
* For Android: Android SDK, Eclipse, Java, XML based UI, etc.
* Very Good knowledge on OOPS concept.
* Pro-active & responsible in his approach.
* Good Analytic and Problem Solving abilities.
* Ability to work on Multiple Projects with multiple deadlines.