- Responsible for project Planning, co-ordination & monitoring. Improve time & quality.
- Responsible for APQP process.
- Ensure experience capitalization with other department.
- Implement and monitor product/process productivity plan from launch until SOP + 60 days .
- Report lead time, cost, and quality situations to Technical centre head on weekly basis.
- Responsible for tracking the design modification
- Responsible for identification of product characteristics with the support of plant.
- Knowledge of PPAP / APQP / RFQS documentation.
Competency Skills :
-He should be a self motivated individual having excellent communication skills and good interpersonal skills.
-Positive attitude and Team work
-Good communication skills.
BMC Client- Its plastic injection mould automotive manufacturing industry.