Design and develop multi-tiered software solutions that meet business requirements while also considering other critical factors such as performance, architecture, scalability, data security, operational effectiveness, cost and time to market
Understand and document user requirements
Create Project Plans, Test Case Plans
Create and maintain technical documentation like impact analysis, design documents, gap analysis etc.
Provide mentorship to the less seasoned developers
Contribute to and maintain a cohesive development framework through intra-team communication and collaboration
Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to convey technical solutions to a non-technical audience
A strong sense of quality management and a thoroughness for details
Evaluate tools and technologies and give recommendation for the business requirements
- Must have minimum 6 Years of hands-on experience .Net technology 3.5 and above (C# .Net Win Forms and VB.Net, ADO.Net), Web Services, LINQ. Should be able to create and maintain store procedures, triggers and functions In Oracle 10g and SQL 2008
- Knowledge of best practices, including resource localization, data templating and styles, and code organization.
- Good exposure and knowledge on oracle and sql with respect to store procedures, triggers and functions
- Knowledge of asynchronous and multi-threaded programming
- Excellent communications skills and a strong desire to keep learning and pushing the bounds of technology.
- Object Oriented Design and Software Development Fundamentals
- Code Management skills VSS / TFS
- Coding as per design and standards.
- Demonstrate good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions, resolving issues or in making recommendations.
- Able to creatively design and build systems in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
- Proven problem solver and troubleshooter, who can think creatively under pressure
- Strong code Re-factoring skills. Should be able to optimize codes.
- Exposure to Database Concepts and Technologies.
- Should have experience in Agile Development.
-SharePoint 2010/2013 Development/Configuration
- ASP.NET C# Web Development 3.5 , Implementation of implementing WPF, IIS6+, WCF, MVVM
- Understanding of financial services applications or related business experience is a major plus.
Net Technology (C# .Net win forms and Vb.Net), Oracle10g, SQL 2008, LINQ
Required Soft Skills:
- Good oral and written communication skill
- Ability to Multiple Tasks
- Client Management Skills