This position is responsible for technical testing role working with integrated team of developers, product managers and analysts.
The primary objective will be to drive the testing process through development cycle and execution of test scenarios, regression testing of software and their functionality.
Roles and Responsibility: (but not limited to)
- QA Manager in defining and creating QA Methodology and Framework.
- Ensure Internal QA processes and standards are followed.
- Define System-wide QA strategies by creating checklists.
- Ensure QA Methodology inclusion into Project and Development Lifecycle Methodology.
- Identify interdependencies of system changes and analyze the impact through different means such as scheduling the test environments, providing visibility to the QA systems, etc.
- Work on the optimization of the QA effort.
- Work with the QA Manager to assist with QA resource planning, environments alignment and project scheduling.
- Assist in the time estimation of the QA efforts.
- Review design documents to ensure integrity of the system; maintain integrity of projects within given timeframe.
- Enforce peer review of QA documentation ensuring adequate test case coverage.
- Work in conjunction with Release management on implementation process, ensuring proper environments are used, and QA tasks performed before the implementation.
- Ensure that the QA Methodology is followed and adhered to within the QA team
- Configure test lab environments.
- Assist in design and development of test plans, test cases, and test data.
- Assist in the execution of manual and automated tests (when implemented).
- Execute and maintain the regression test suite.
- Provide assistance and training to the team members.
- Ensure rollback is planned and executed for every implementation.
- Ensure the benchmark test is estimated and performed.
- Review the results prior to the signoff.
- Assist QA team members in preparing the post implementation informative session.
- Provide QA support for P1-P4 incidents.