- Managing large-scale, interactive projects from conception and design to development and implementation.
- Work closely with creative, strategy and technology teams to plan iterations and releases,allocate resources, mitigate risk and manage scope changes.
- Develop and fortify the relationships between the clients and the internal teams to make the work happen.
- Efficiently plan and prioritize all deliverables and resources working across multiple projects.
- The ideal candidate should have 3-4 years of experience in managing and delivering web and mobile projects.
- He or she should have been closely involved in managing and delivering enterprise level applications as well.
What We Expect
- Consistently manage client expectations, schedules and scopes. Attention to detail is essential at each level
- Work within a dynamic team structure lead by the product director, to support and deliver companys ability to help clients bring their products to life quickly and effectively
- Show flexibility to work with specific client deliverable, as well as meeting with potential new clients and helping them understand how Company can deliver their creative needs for various products
- Manage and organise timelines and estimates for each project, assessing projects from a creative, business and technolocgical viewpoint throughout the design and development phase.
- Oversee the creation of documentation that allows clients as well as members of companys design and development teams to understand the product better.
- Have experience working with the whole project life-cycle, able to operate in the initial conceptual design stage, in the depths of system testing, and at each stage in the agile software development methodology
- Excellent soft skills and high levels of confidence.
- Ability to have a strong impact and be able to influence key decisions with a client or a room full of peers.