Cristsit Management /Availability Management/ Service Availability Management
Owns, manages, and directs all Severity-1 Problem/Incidents to resolution.
Ensure proper resources are engaged.
Initiate Swat Call if required.
Manage the bridge calls appropriately
Have knowledge on Infrastructure environment.
Manages the end to end Sev 1, maintaining high availability and less downtime.
Always on top of SLAs w.r.t Sev 1s and RCAs.
Have a very good communication and great client interaction
Good knowledge on reporting
Able to handle outages single handledly..
Have a great collaboration internal and global teams.
Good in analysis and take proactive measures
Come up with Defect Preventation Plan and execute it.
Have a great call control, same time managing the environment effectively.
On time reporting and top of any crisis situation.
Always aim for betterment of processess, reducing pain points.
Qualification and skills:-
- BE/BTech/MTech/Graduate with First class Degree.
- 15 + years of experience in the IT Field
- 9 + Years of Service Delivery experience
- Infrastructure domain knowledge is essential.
- Willing to work in 24/7 shifts
- Experience managing complex environments.
- Ability to create the documents as necessary to detail.
- Ability to manage remote management teams through different geographies.
- Proficiency of Project management tools.
- Proficient in tools & processes.
- Good and effective Oral and written Communication skills.
- ITIL Foundation Certification preferred.