Key Responsibilities: Discovery and Reconciliation
The primary responsibilities include:
Closely coordinate with Solution Designer to deliver low level designs, interface specifications, functional used cases and test scenarios
Carry out installation, configuration, coding and unit testing/bug fixing activities
Support SIT, End-to-end testing and other testing/quality activities
Prepare/update documentation and support/train end users
Ensure timely delivery based on agreed standards and quality.
Configuration of provisioning workflows of various Telco services such as IPVPN, Video, Messaging services.
Interface definition and development with CRM and Billing system through TIBCO
Lead the Project for D&R for the customers on following Module
Solution design lead & Integration Consultant to inventory management system. Technical Project Management role involving vendor management/ client engagements/solution sign off responsibility. Production deployment & go-live lead
Qualification and Work Experience
Qualification: Graduate / B.E.
Work experience: 8 to 12 years
1. Extensive delivery experience, with at least 5 years in Telecom application development
2. Must have hands-on development/configuration experience in one or more OSS tools
3. Proficiency in at least any two of the following programming languages: Java, J2EE, XML, Perl/Unix scripting, Pl/SQL
4. Working knowledge of HP QC and IBM Rational test suites etc. a must
5. Good knowledge of technology domains and voice and data services